Dog Boarding Rates
Charges are for each calendar day, or part of a day that your pet is boarded.
Small Breeds - under 40 lbs $35
Medium Breeds - under 80lb $40
Large Breeds - over 80lbs $45
*$2 off per calendar day if you bring your own food.
Courtesy checkout is offered Monday - Friday before 10:00am
Holiday rates and hours may vary
DHPP, Rabies and Bordetella
(Bordetella given within the last 6 months.)
• Vaccinations should be completed two weeks prior to your visit.
• Exemptions from your veterinarian will be honored.
• Unique accommodations include a clean private indoor enclosure with an outside exercise run during daytime hours.
• All pets must come in flea free, if evidence of fleas found on pet within 24 hours of entering hotel, the condition will be remedied at the owners’ expense. We cannot guarantee a flea free environment.
• Dogs staying 5 days or longer will receive a mandatory freshen-up bath, upon exit at a reduced fee.
• Pre-existing conditions may get worse during boarding and cause your pet discomfort. If your pet is on medication, please bring them in the original containers; we will administer the medication to your pet at a nominal fee.
• Our house diet for dogs is Purina PRO PLAN with a little gravy.
• We encourage pets to bring diets from home. Please place each feeding in individual baggies. This will ensure consistency so your pet receives the same amount for each feeding as fed at home.
• We provide ample clean bedding and cannot be responsible for loss or damage of personal items if brought from home.
• Medication $2 (per dose and per medication)
• Special Care $10 per day (Recommended for Older Pets and Pets who have special requirements)
• Holiday meals and Parties
Your Source for High-Quality Dog
Boarding in North County
No matter how excited you may be over that upcoming family reunion, vacation, road trip, or national business event, the prospect of leaving your trusty dog behind can dampen your spirits, especially if you end up spending your entire trip worrying about his welfare. You want to know that your dog is enjoying good food, lots of playtime, and a safe environment surrounded by experienced, caring professionals. Here at Holiday Pet Hotel, we provide those services as your source for high-quality dog boarding in the North County area.
Why You Should Board Your Dog?
You may know people who simply leave their dogs at home when they travel, relying on their friends or neighbors to feed the dogs during brief daily visits. Even if they've never experienced a problem with this arrangement, they're taking chances with their pets' well being. Even the most diligent friend or neighbor may run into situations that force them to delay or skip a visit. Additionally, if your pet is alone for most of the day, he may have a traumatic accident, ingest a toxic substance, or experience some other emergency with nobody on hand to notice and react. Older pets, in particular, may need an extra degree of looking after from someone who knows how to watch for problems and respond accordingly. Separation anxiety is another potential problem for pets who are left alone for extended periods. Dogs are very social creatures by nature, and miss the company of humans and other animals. A dog who isn't used to being alone may experience a serious case of separation anxiety, resulting in destructive behavior or attempts to escape the house. A Safe, Fun, Healthy Stay for Your Special Friend Holiday Pet hotel knows how to keep your dog happy, healthy, and entertained while you're away. Three over sized play areas allow for both indoor and outdoor fun and games on a daily basis, complete with dog-friendly playground toys and equipment. We also provide high-quality food, although you can also provide us with your pet's food of choice. Your pet will sleep on clean, fresh bedding and generally have a wonderful time. We even provide a discounted freshen-up bath for dogs staying longer than 5 days.
Our office is closed on most legal holidays. Please call for holiday hours. Deposits or payment in advance may be required at any time for boarding. Cancellation fees are charged during peak times. Holiday rates may apply.