Dog Boarding Rates
Charges are for each calendar day, or part of a day that your pet is boarded.
Small Breeds - under 40 lbs $32
Medium Breeds - under 80lb $34
Large Breeds - over 80lbs $36
*$2 off per calendar day if you bring your own food.
*$4 off each additional dog boarding together in the same room.
Courtesy checkout is offered Monday - Friday before 10:00am
Holiday rates and hours may vary
DHPP, Rabies and Bordetella
(Bordetella given within the last 6 months.)
• Vaccinations should be completed two weeks prior to your visit.
• Exemptions from your veterinarian will be honored.
• Unique accommodations include a clean private indoor enclosure with an outside exercise run during daytime hours.
• All pets must come in flea free, if evidence of fleas found on pet within 24 hours of entering hotel, the condition will be remedied at the owners’ expense. We cannot guarantee a flea free environment.
• Dogs staying 5 days or longer will receive a mandatory freshen-up bath, upon exit at a reduced fee.
• Pre-existing conditions may get worse during boarding and cause your pet discomfort. If your pet is on medication, please bring them in the original containers; we will administer the medication to your pet at a nominal fee.
• Our house diet for dogs is Purina PRO PLAN with a little gravy.
• We encourage pets to bring diets from home. Please place each feeding in individual baggies. This will ensure consistency so your pet receives the same amount for each feeding as fed at home.
• We provide ample clean bedding and cannot be responsible for loss or damage of personal items if brought from home.
• Medication $2 (per dose and per medication)
• Special Handling
• Holiday meals and Parties
Our office is closed on most legal holidays. Please call for holiday hours. Deposits or payment in advance may be required at any time for boarding. Cancellation fees are charged during peak times. Holiday rates may apply.